Peloton Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yesss. On the bike they let you adjust the volume of the music relative to the volume of the instructor. It would be nice if they found a way to do that for Yoga from the app as well.

·
Registered
19 Posts
How do you adjust the instructor volume? I tried it on a ride earlier today and it wasn't straightforward. It could be I wasn't paying close attention too (the ride was hard).

·
Super Moderator
242 Posts
If you press the up or down volume buttons on the back right of the tablet on the bike there will be a pop up on the screen with three options - original mix, more music, more instructor. If you pick the second or third they will turn up the music relative to the instructors or vice versa. This feature isn't available on the app when you're not using the bike.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you press the up or down volume buttons on the back right of the tablet on the bike there will be a pop up on the screen with three options - original mix, more music, more instructor. If you pick the second or third they will turn up the music relative to the instructors or vice versa. This feature isn't available on the app when you're not using the bike.
When I hit the vole button, I just get one overall volume setting. What do I need to do to get three options?

·
Registered
66 Posts
That option shows up on the tablet on the bike for newer rides. I don't think it shows up on other devices and for some older rides or other workouts like yoga.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts