Peloton Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Yesss. On the bike they let you adjust the volume of the music relative to the volume of the instructor. It would be nice if they found a way to do that for Yoga from the app as well.

·
Registered
21 Posts
How do you adjust the instructor volume? I tried it on a ride earlier today and it wasn't straightforward. It could be I wasn't paying close attention too (the ride was hard).

·
Super Moderator
338 Posts
If you press the up or down volume buttons on the back right of the tablet on the bike there will be a pop up on the screen with three options - original mix, more music, more instructor. If you pick the second or third they will turn up the music relative to the instructors or vice versa. This feature isn't available on the app when you're not using the bike.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you press the up or down volume buttons on the back right of the tablet on the bike there will be a pop up on the screen with three options - original mix, more music, more instructor. If you pick the second or third they will turn up the music relative to the instructors or vice versa. This feature isn't available on the app when you're not using the bike.
When I hit the vole button, I just get one overall volume setting. What do I need to do to get three options?

·
Registered
110 Posts
That option shows up on the tablet on the bike for newer rides. I don't think it shows up on other devices and for some older rides or other workouts like yoga.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I know it's available on the bike and I think it's also on the tread. I don't think it's available on the app.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone else find the yoga music too loud making it hard to hear the instructors? I find it very distracting.
yes! I just did KM's restorative and the Bach was so loud I couldn't hear her and the music was not relaxing. Had to turn off the sound completely.

·
Registered
1 Posts
SO DISTRACTING. I just subscribed, was really looking forward to these classes. The music is so loud, the instructors are shouting. Really unpleasant altogether. I didnt last more then a few minutes. Even if its a flow and upbeat practice it should still be able to put you in a relax mood. Really dissapointed

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone else find the yoga music too loud making it hard to hear the instructors? I find it very distracting.
Yes the music is distracting. I love the yoga classes but will not sign up after my free trial if we can’t turn off the music.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts